Quick & Easy Macaroni Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozpasta (any shape you enjoy will do)
1 largevidalia onion, chopped
6 stalk(s)celery, chopped
8 ozsweet & sour dressing (i prefer marzetti's)
1 1/2 Tbspyellow mustard
1 to 2 cmayonnaise depending how moist you like your salad
6hard boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make Quick & Easy Macaroni Salad
- While hard-boiling the eggs, chop the celery and onions.
- In a bowl, mix the celery, onions, sweet and sour dressing and mustard. Put in refrigerator to let the flavors meld.
- Cook the pasta in salted water per package directions. Be sure not to overcook.
- Drain pasta and run under cold water to stop cooking process.
- Add to celery/onion mixture and let absorb flavors for a few minutes.
- Add enough mayonnaise to get the consistency you prefer and the hard-boiled eggs.
Chill until ready to serve.
- If you want to make a low calorie version, both the dressing are in fat-free varieties.