Quick & Easy Macaroni Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- pasta (any shape you enjoy will do)
- 1 large
- vidalia onion, chopped
- 6 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- 8 oz
- sweet & sour dressing (i prefer marzetti's)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 to 2 c
- mayonnaise depending how moist you like your salad
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make Quick & Easy Macaroni Salad
- 1While hard-boiling the eggs, chop the celery and onions.
- 2In a bowl, mix the celery, onions, sweet and sour dressing and mustard. Put in refrigerator to let the flavors meld.
- 3Cook the pasta in salted water per package directions. Be sure not to overcook.
- 4Drain pasta and run under cold water to stop cooking process.
- 5Add to celery/onion mixture and let absorb flavors for a few minutes.
- 6Add enough mayonnaise to get the consistency you prefer and the hard-boiled eggs.
Chill until ready to serve.
- 7If you want to make a low calorie version, both the dressing are in fat-free varieties.