Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 box
- fusilli pasta- i use ronzoni
- 1 container [7ozs] of pesto sauce or use your home made pesto
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- white wine vinegar-heinz
- 2 c
- cherry tomatoes halved or grape tomatoes
- 1 1/4 c
- pine nuts-optional
- salt n pepper to taste
How to Make Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again shaking to get most of the water off the pasta.
- 2Then place pasta into a large bowl.
- 3In small bowl whisk together the pesto sauce oil and vinegar. Pour over pasta. Then add your tomatoes and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill
- 4To serve sprinkle with pine nuts and garnish with some basil.