Pepperoni Pasta Salad
1 pkgpepperoni, sliced
4-8 ozpepper jack cheese, cubed
1bell pepper, diced
1 bunchgreen onions, chopped
1 can(s)black olives, drained
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Lightly drain and run cold water over and let sit until cooled. Drain very well and let airdry for a few minutes, stirring gently occasionally.
- Drizzle italian dressing liberally over damp pasta and stir to distribute.
- Add pepperoni, cheese cubes, bell pepper, green onions and olives. Gently fold in.
- Add enough mayonnaise (1/4 - 1/2 cup) to coat all and make creamy.
- Tastes best immediately, if refrigerating allow to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread.