Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg
- 1 pkg
- pepperoni, sliced
- 4-8 oz
- pepper jack cheese, cubed
- bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained
- italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions. Lightly drain and run cold water over and let sit until cooled. Drain very well and let airdry for a few minutes, stirring gently occasionally.
- 2Drizzle italian dressing liberally over damp pasta and stir to distribute.
- 3Add pepperoni, cheese cubes, bell pepper, green onions and olives. Gently fold in.
- 4Add enough mayonnaise (1/4 - 1/2 cup) to coat all and make creamy.
- 5Tastes best immediately, if refrigerating allow to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- 6Serve with toasted garlic bread.