Pasta Salad with a Zing!
- 18-24 oz
- tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, sliced (1 heaping cup)
- 1 c
- cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large
- avocado, diced
- 1/2 c
- jalapeno peppers, finely diced (i use mezzetta deli-sliced tamed)
- 1/2-3/4 c
- cheese, cubed (pepperjack, monterey jack, mozzarella - your choice)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 bottle
- (16 oz) kraft zesty italian dressing & marinade
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pasta Salad with a Zing!
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2Put cooked pasta in large bowl. Add olives, tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno peppers, and cubed cheese. Mix well together.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste, then add 2/3 to full bottle of italian dressing, depending on how moist you like it.
- 4Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- 5You could also add in some diced red or purple onion for a bit of crunch and added great flavor.