Pasta Salad with a Zing!
18-24 oztri-color rotini pasta
1 can(s)black olives, sliced (1 heaping cup)
1 ccherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
1 largeavocado, diced
1/2 cjalapeno peppers, finely diced (i use mezzetta deli-sliced tamed)
1/2-3/4 ccheese, cubed (pepperjack, monterey jack, mozzarella - your choice)
1/2 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1 bottle(16 oz) kraft zesty italian dressing & marinade
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pasta Salad with a Zing!
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Put cooked pasta in large bowl. Add olives, tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno peppers, and cubed cheese. Mix well together.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then add 2/3 to full bottle of italian dressing, depending on how moist you like it.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- You could also add in some diced red or purple onion for a bit of crunch and added great flavor.