Pasta Salad Supreme
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 1 (12oz.) box
- rotini or your favorite salad pasta
- 8 oz
- zesty italian salad dressing
- 1/3 jar(s)
- mccormick's salad supreme seasoning
- 1/2 c
- cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 c
- green pepper, chopped
- medium purple or red onion, chopped
- medium firm red tomato, cubed
- 3/4 c
- green onions, chopped (optional)
How to Make Pasta Salad Supreme
- 1Boil pasta in large pot until al dente; drain. Do not rinse, let cool for a few minutes.
- 2Add Italian dressing and 1/3 jar of Salad Supreme seasoning. (This mixture can marinate a few hours or overnight before continuing.)
- 3Mix in chopped vegetables (and any other goodies you like) and chill. I usually will add ham, salami, mozzarella, olives, artichoke hearts or anything else I have in the pantry that "floats my boat". Haha!
- 4You might like to add a couple of tablespoons of grated Romano or Parmesan for extra flavor.