☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxmulti-colored spiral pasta
1 largecucumber, chopped
1 ccherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
1 can(s)sliced black olives
1 bottlekraft tuscan house italian dressing
1 pkgpepperoni, bite sized
·salt and pepper to taste
·you can also use red, orange and yellow bell peppers and purple onion, chopped if you like
How to Make Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool running water. Drain thoroughly.
- Peel and chop cucumber and slice cherry tomatoes in half. Drain black olives. Season vegetables as you wish with salt and pepper.
- Mix half the bottle of Italian dressing in with the noodles. Mix the veggies, olives and pepperoni with the noodles.
- Add the remainder of the salad dressing. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve.