☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- penne lisce or rotini
- 3 c
- cooked chicken, cubed (or turkey)
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c
- ranch salad dressing
- 6 c
- salad greens, torn
- 2 large
- tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, or 3-cheese blend
How to Make Pasta Club Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water.
- 3Toss pasta with chicken or turkey, bacon and dressing.
- 4Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- 5Toss pasta mixture with salad greens, tomatoes and 1 cup of cheese. Arrange on serving plates; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Season with pepper to taste.