1 corzo pasta
2 Tbspsun dried tomatoes
1/2 csweet red pepper, copped
1/4 cgreen onion, chopped
1 can(s)sliced ripe olives, drained
3 Tbspchopped parsley
1 tspolive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cred wine vinegar
1/2 tspdry mustard
How to Make Orzo Salad
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions, omitting any salt and fat; drain.
- Chop the tomatoes and soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Combine the orzo, tomatoes, red pepper and the next three ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar and mustard; stir well with a wire whisk.
- Pour over the orzo mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.