★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgfavorite pasta (bowtie or spiral tri-color are the best)
1 cmarinated artichokes (chopped)
1/2 cred onion
1 can(s)black olives (halved)
1/2 bunchcilantro (finely chopped)
1 pkgsmall cherry tomatoes
1/2 bottlebernstein's three cheese italian (zesty italian is also great)
1 1/2 cfavorite raw veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
How to Make No Fail Pasta Salad
- In large bowl, mix chopped marinated artichokes, red onion chopped to liking, black olives halved, cherry tomatoes, and favorite veggies chopped to liking. Mix in 1/4 bottle of Bernstein's Three Cheese Italian dressing and let the ingredients marinate together.
- Next, boil a large pot of water and cook your favorite pasta. Tri-Color Bowtie pasta is my fave! Add, 1 teaspoon of oil to keep pasta from sticking. Follow box directions and times.
- After pasta has cooked to liking, drain and let the pasta cool. Add 1/4 bottle of the Bernstein's Three Cheese Italian dressing to the pasta. Stir together and then add all the marinated vegetables from step 1 to the pasta. Stir together and serve in your favorite large dish.
- Add garlic salt or pepper if needed or preferred. Small cubes of cheese or shredded parmesan, etc. can also be added to this recipe. Have fun with it!
- Place on the table and chow down!!! Enjoy!