★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- favorite pasta (bowtie or spiral tri-color are the best)
- 1 c
- marinated artichokes (chopped)
- 1/2 c
- red onion
- 1 can(s)
- black olives (halved)
- 1/2 bunch
- cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 pkg
- small cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bottle
- bernstein's three cheese italian (zesty italian is also great)
- 1 1/2 c
- favorite raw veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
How to Make No Fail Pasta Salad
- 1In large bowl, mix chopped marinated artichokes, red onion chopped to liking, black olives halved, cherry tomatoes, and favorite veggies chopped to liking. Mix in 1/4 bottle of Bernstein's Three Cheese Italian dressing and let the ingredients marinate together.
- 2Next, boil a large pot of water and cook your favorite pasta. Tri-Color Bowtie pasta is my fave! Add, 1 teaspoon of oil to keep pasta from sticking. Follow box directions and times.
- 3After pasta has cooked to liking, drain and let the pasta cool. Add 1/4 bottle of the Bernstein's Three Cheese Italian dressing to the pasta. Stir together and then add all the marinated vegetables from step 1 to the pasta. Stir together and serve in your favorite large dish.
- 4Add garlic salt or pepper if needed or preferred. Small cubes of cheese or shredded parmesan, etc. can also be added to this recipe. Have fun with it!
- 5Place on the table and chow down!!! Enjoy!