My Almost Famous Pasta Salad
I am not a big fan of raw bell peppers and did not include them, but you could certainly add those as well.
- 1 bag(s)
- wacky mac twists, 12 oz. * or your favorite pasta
- 1 bottle
- ken's ranch * or your favorite ranch dressing.
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch
- green onions, tops only (if you like raw onion then by all means use all)
- hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz. water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1/8 tsp
- celery seed * or you could use 1/4 cup fresh diced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make My Almost Famous Pasta Salad
- 2While pasta cooks, dice the veggies and water chestnuts. Also hard boil the eggs, peel and dice.