Macaroni Salad Family Favorite By Freda
This is our Family Favorite
- eggs boiled & cooled
- 1 pkg
- elbow macaroni (16 oz)
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 3 stalk(s)
- fresh green celery, or (celery salt is optional )
- 1- 1 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 tsp
- salt & pepper
- 5 Tbsp
- pickle juice
- 1 jar(s)
- sweet pickle relishsmall (8oz)
How to Make Macaroni Salad Family Favorite By Freda
- 1Use SWEET RELISH or DILL RELISH for Dill flavors Your Preference, or Make BOTH. ENJOY.
- 2Hard Boil eggs 1 minute. Remove pan from the Heat Let set, 10 min, DO NOT REMOVE LID.
NOW, COOL in COLD water. Peel and Dice EGGS, Set aside
- 3Bring to Boil medium pot of Water, Add salt ( 2 TBS) Cook Macaroni according to PKG Directions.
Pour into Colander, Drain, & run COLD water over Macaroni to COOL the Macaroni down.