I made this last night and could not resist having it for breakfast, it is good anytime. I bet you cannot eat just one serving. Enjoy!!!!
- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni, cooked ala dente
- 1/1/2 c
- hellman's mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp
- french's yellow mustard
- 4 stalk(s)
- celery, finely chopped
- vidalia onion, finely chopped
- eggs, hard boiled
- salt and pepper totaste
- paprika for garnish
- 1 can(s)
- white albacore tuna, drained and flaked
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- 1Combine mayonnaise, mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- 2Mash the hard boiled eggs with a fork to make the eggs into small pieces.
- 3Add all ingredients to the macaroni and mix together. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- 4Whenever you make macaroni into a salad, it absorbs the mayo mixture pretty fast. So after it is in the refrigerator for a few hours, check to see if it needs more of the mayo mixture. It usually does! Mix up half as much and add it to the macaroni salad.
- 5This is better after it has chilled for at least 6 hours so the flavors marry. Prior to serving sprinkle paprika all over for color.