I made this last night and could not resist having it for breakfast, it is good anytime. I bet you cannot eat just one serving. Enjoy!!!!
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked ala dente
1/1/2 chellman's mayonnaise
2 Tbspfrench's yellow mustard
4 stalk(s)celery, finely chopped
1/2vidalia onion, finely chopped
4eggs, hard boiled
·salt and pepper totaste
·paprika for garnish
1 can(s)white albacore tuna, drained and flaked
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- Mash the hard boiled eggs with a fork to make the eggs into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients to the macaroni and mix together. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Whenever you make macaroni into a salad, it absorbs the mayo mixture pretty fast. So after it is in the refrigerator for a few hours, check to see if it needs more of the mayo mixture. It usually does! Mix up half as much and add it to the macaroni salad.
- This is better after it has chilled for at least 6 hours so the flavors marry. Prior to serving sprinkle paprika all over for color.