Thank you Aunt Pauline :)
1 lbelbow macaroni, sometimes i use small shells or rotini
6-7 slicevelveeta cheese
1/2-3/4 cdill pickle juice
9hard boiled eggs, chopped
2-4dill pickles, chopped (i usually use 4 pickles but you can add less depending on your taste preference)
2strips celery, chopped
·ground pepper (optional)
·i use my pampered chef alligator chopper for the eggs, pickles, onion, celery and tomatoes because i like the pieces small
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Cook macaroni according to package. Drain. While macaroni and eggs are cooking, chop the pickles, onion, celery and tomatoes.
- Melt cheese over macaroni. Set aside.
- Mix pickle juice, mayonnaise and mustard. Pour over macaroni.
- Once eggs are boiled, peel and chop. Add eggs, pickles, onion, celery and tomatoes to macaroni. It's ok to add the eggs while they're warm.
- Mix everything together.
- Depending on your preference for the texture, you may want to add more mayonnaise. I also add ground pepper to mine.