1 pkgsalad macaroni
12hard boiled eggs
6 sliceham (1/4 inch thick)
6 slicecheddar cheese (1/4 inch thick)
·salt and pepper
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles boil, chop up eggs, dice green onions, and cut ham and cheese into small, square chunks. Set aside.
- Drain noodles and rinse in cold water. Add to large bowl.
- Add eggs, green onions, ham and cheese and bowl. Mix well.
- Add almost full jar of mayo.
- Just add a squirt or two of mustard.
- Keep adding mayo until nice and moist.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.