2 cuncooked macaroni noodles (i use whole grain)
4 ozsoftened cream cheese
1 1/2 tspdill weed
1 1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 can(s)black olives
3stalks celery hearts
1/4 csun dried tomatoes - chopped finely
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Bring 8 cups of water to a roiling boil, add a pinch of salt and a T of olive oil - add noodles, and cook until tender (20 min for whole wheat, less for white noodles)
- While noodles are cooking, chop celery, mince sun-dried tomatoes and slice half a can of black olives. Set aside.
- Drain noodles when done. Do not wash them.
- Pour cooked noodles into a salad bowl, and add the cream cheese. Stir until completely dispersed into noodles.
- Add all other ingredients but paprika and stir evenly until salad is well mixed.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of salad sparingly.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Stir when you are about to serve the salad.