How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Cook the rotini to al dente. Drain then run under cold water to stop cooking process.
- Dice red and green peppers.
- Slice pepperoni to about 1/4 inch slices then quarter the slices so you have chunks.
- Dice the cheddar cheese to about 1/4 inch chunks.
- Open and drain black and spanish olives.
- Put the above ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour creamy Italian dressing and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve then enjoy!
- (you can do all dicing and slicing while rotini is cooking to save time :) )