How to Make Macaroni Salad
- 1Cook the rotini to al dente. Drain then run under cold water to stop cooking process.
- 2Dice red and green peppers.
- 3Slice pepperoni to about 1/4 inch slices then quarter the slices so you have chunks.
- 4Dice the cheddar cheese to about 1/4 inch chunks.
- 5Open and drain black and spanish olives.
- 6Put the above ingredients into a large bowl.
- 7Pour creamy Italian dressing and mix well.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve then enjoy!
- 9(you can do all dicing and slicing while rotini is cooking to save time :) )