- hard boiled eggs
- 1 lb
- macaroni, elbow
- 1 c
- real mayo
- 2 dash(es)
- ranch dressing ( 2 big tablespoons i would say )
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- of frozen petite or baby peas
- onion powder
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- 1Cook the pasta according to the box.
- 2As the pasta is cooking chop up your hard boiled eggs in a bowl you will be serving the pasta in. Add the mayo, ranch dressing, salt, pepper and onion powder to taste. Stir together and set aside.
- 3Set up your colander to drain your pasta in your sink and add the frozen peas. Then drain your cooked pasta over the peas.
- 4Run cold water over the pasta and peas. Add the peas and pasta to the bowl with the dressing in it.
- 5Lastly add the cheese and stir all together. Chill in frig for about 2 hours so the flavors combine. If it get a little dry add some more mayo and a little ranch dressing when you are ready to serve.