1 9-oz pkgrefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
1 9-oz pkgrefrigerated spinach-filled tortellini
2 csmall fresh cauliflower florets
2 csall fresh broccoli florets
1 coil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut, drained (from 6.5-oz jar)
1/4 cred onion, chopped
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
1 mediumyellow bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
2 6-oz jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped (reserve 1/4c liquid)
1 8-oz bottleitalian salad dressing
How to Make Italian Tortellini-Vegetable Salad
- In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, cook tortellini as directed on package, adding cauliflower and broccoli during last minute of cooking time.
- Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, parsley, bell pepper and artichokes.
- Add cooked tortellini, cauliflower and broccoli to salad; stir gently to mix.
- Add salad dressing and reserved 1/4 cup artichoke liquid; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 1 SERVING Calories 355 (Calories from Fat 205); Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 4g); Cholesterol 75mg; Sodium 600mg; Total Carbohydrates 27g (Dietary Fiber 4g); Sugars 8g; Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 22%; Vitamin C 64%; Calcium 14%; Iron 12%