Hidden Veggie Ranch Pasta Salad
The first time I made this, I only made half of the box of pasta. I got one spoonful of it, hubby ate the rest. This time I'm making a whole batch so I can have a "little" more than a spoonful. LOL!
- 1 box
- mueller's hidden veggie pasta
- 2 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 small
- sweet onion, diced small
- red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, diced small
- hard boiled egss, diced
- 3/4 c
- chopped cooked bacon or real bacon bits
- 1 1/4 c
- hellmans mayo
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
How to Make Hidden Veggie Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on package. Allow to cool completely.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except sour cream , mix well.
- 3Allow time for it to chill thoroughly. Stir in the sour cream before serving. Delicious! (Hubby had a whole plateful for a second serving, so it must have been good!)