Hawaiian Pasta Salad
1 lbrotini pasta
2 can(s)pineapple chunks, save juice
3chicken breast, cooked
1 can(s)black olives, drained and sliced
1 1/2 cmiracle whip
1/4 cpineapple juice
1 Tbspspicey mrs. dash
1 cmacadamia nuts, chopped
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- Put pasta on to cook. Make sure water is boiling when you put the pasta in. Don't over cook follow directions on package.
- While pasta is cooking put chicken on with a bit of salt and pepper.If you have the water boiling when you put the chicken in it takes about 20 minutes to cook.
- Drain black olives and pineapple save the pineapple juice for the dressing. Slice the black olives and half the pineapple chunks.
- Mix the Miracle Whip, pineapple juice and Spicy Mrs. Dash. Sit aside and let flavors marry. If you prefer real mayonnaise you can use it.
- When Pasta is done, drain and cool. I always run cold water over mine. It stops it from over cooking.
- When the chicken is done, drain and cool before you chop it up in to bite size pieces.
- Put pasta in large bowl with chicken and mix a bit. Now put in black olives, pineapple chunks and macadamia nuts, mix well. Now put the dressing on and mix again. Now chill over night, flavor is better that way.