Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- 1 lb
- rotini pasta
- 2 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, save juice
- chicken breast, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- miracle whip
- 1/4 c
- pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp
- spicey mrs. dash
- 1 c
- macadamia nuts, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- 1Put pasta on to cook. Make sure water is boiling when you put the pasta in. Don't over cook follow directions on package.
- 2While pasta is cooking put chicken on with a bit of salt and pepper.If you have the water boiling when you put the chicken in it takes about 20 minutes to cook.
- 3Drain black olives and pineapple save the pineapple juice for the dressing. Slice the black olives and half the pineapple chunks.
- 4Mix the Miracle Whip, pineapple juice and Spicy Mrs. Dash. Sit aside and let flavors marry. If you prefer real mayonnaise you can use it.
- 5When Pasta is done, drain and cool. I always run cold water over mine. It stops it from over cooking.
- 6When the chicken is done, drain and cool before you chop it up in to bite size pieces.
- 7Put pasta in large bowl with chicken and mix a bit. Now put in black olives, pineapple chunks and macadamia nuts, mix well. Now put the dressing on and mix again. Now chill over night, flavor is better that way.