Greek Pasta Salad
It can be served warm or cold, and it goes well with a variety of main dishes.
To make it a main-dish lunch salad, add 2 cups chopped cooked chicken.
- 1 (16-oz) box
- bowtie (or rotini) pasta
- 2 medium
- cucumbers, sliced and quartered
- 1 (12-oz) jar(s)
- artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 large
- roma tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 c
- kalamata olives, drained
- 1/2 c
- fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- greek salad dressing (or italian dressing)
How to Make Greek Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and drain again.
- 2Toss all ingredients together. It can be served warm or cold.