- 2 large cans of chicken. 1 can of chicken broth
- 8-10 hard boiled eggs. put 2-3 asisde to garnish
- 1 large dill pickle cut fine. 1 box of elbo mac 2pound box. 2 pds dry =4 pd wet
- alittle paprika and a little parsley to garnish
- mayo [not lite] use like u would 4 potatoe salad
How to Make grace's chicken and mac salad
- 1in large sause pan put the can of chic broth [let simmer 10-15 mins then cut up into smaller pieces] and put the 2 cans chicken in it[drain first] in stock pot sm. put hot water and gently lower eggs in it. pour saltover it[ is soppose 2 make it easier to peel]
- 2in another stock pot put the elbow mac in it. follow cooking instructions for it. put salt in it it keeps the pasta from sticking 2gether. cut up pickle and put aside.
- 3when everything is cooked. drain mac cool with cold water. set aside in large bowl. cut up chicken and put in elbo mac. then cut up 6 eggs add to pasta. add pickles toss salad well.
- 4slice up remaining eggs set aside. put mayo [not lite] in salad to taste but making sure they r covered in it[or to taste.]
- 5then place sliced eggs all around on top of salad then garnish with paprika and parsley