Easy Pasta Salad
This is a simple pasta salad that is quick and easy to make. It's also very versatile too.
You can also add fried, crumbled bacon....canned tuna...chopped, cooked shrimp or crab meat. I even used some leftover roast chicken one time, it was very good. You can even omit the ranch dressing mix and just dress it with mayo or ranch dressing right out of the bottle!
- 16 oz
- rotini or shell pasta; cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 can(s)
- veg all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1/2 c
- green onion, sliced
- 1 c
- mayonaise, more or less to your taste
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Pasta Salad
- 1Mix mayo and ranch dressing mix in a small bowl.
- 2Put the pasta, mixed vegetables, green onion and cheese in a large bowl. Add mayo mixture to the pasta and vegetables. Mix gently, but well.
- 3Chill for a couple hours and serve.