Donna's Macaroni Salad
Remember to serve it at room temperature.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Delicious and picnic-safe? Sign me up! This salad is sans mayo, so feel free to whip up a batch and head on out to your summer festivities. The recipe is terrific as written, but it would also be fairly easy to substitute in any other veggies you have around the kitchen. The Test Kitchen
- 1 lb
- small elbow macaroni - cooked
- 1/4 lb
- genoa salami
- 1/4 lb
- boiled ham
- 1/2 can(s)
- black olives
- celery stalks
- 1 large
- 3 medium
- 1 medium
- purple onion
- 2 pkg
- good seasons italian dressing (made according to package directions)
How to Make Donna's Macaroni Salad
- 1Cook macaroni, rinse in cold water, cool. Dice ALL ingredients into VERY small pieces. Add dressing and refrigerate.
- 2Best if made the night or day before and served at room temperature. I put everything in a large white kitchen trash bag. Makes for easy tossing and storing in the refrigerator
- 3Can very easily be halved, or doubled or tripled.