Deli-Style Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 medium
- plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 8 oz
- sliced provolone julienned
- 8 oz
- sliced salami, julienned
- small red onion, thinly slice and separated into rings
- (2-1/4-ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- (5-3/4 ounces) stuffed green olives, drained and sliced
- 1 bottle
- kraft zesty italian salad dressing
How to Make Deli-Style Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2In large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, salami, cheese, onion, olives and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.