Dawn's Favorite Chicken Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- colored rotini (13.25oz. box)
- red apple diced
- cooked chicken breast halves diced
- 8 slice
- bacon fried crisp & crumbled
- celery stalk diced fine (optional)
- 16 oz bottle
- ranch dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Dawn's Favorite Chicken Pasta
- 1Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, drain well.
- 2Toss apples, chicken, celery (if using)& bacon with pasta. Use entire bottle of dressing to coat the pasta ingredients well. Toss to mix. Chill several hours before serving
- 3Sometimes I find the pasta soaks up a lot of the dressing, so, just before serving, if it seems dry, I add a little more dressing. Also, bacon bits work just fine in place of the real bacon crumbles.