Dad's Tuna Macaroni Salad
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 box
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 2-3 can(s)
- tuna in water
- 2 c
- mayonnaise( do not use miricle whip)
- 1 jar(s)
- pimento stuffed green olives (sliced or salad style)
- celery salt (to tastes)
How to Make Dad's Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1All measurements in this recipe are approximate we really never measured anything just did it to our liking.
- 2Cook macaroni noodles to al dente, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
- 3Once pasta is cool open and drain tuna and place in a large mixing bowl with pasta.
- 4Add mayonnaise until salad is creamy.
- 5Add olives and mix salad well. Once salad is mixed well season with celery salt to desired flavor is achieved.