Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 box
- tri-color rotini pasta or rotini pasta of choice
- 1 large
- bottle of your favorite creamy italian dressing
- desired amounts of fresh broccoli, cherry or grape tomatoes, cucumbers, orange or yellow pepper, shredded carrots & fine chopped red onion
How to Make Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
- 1Cook rotini pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Let the pasta get cold.
- 2Cut & prepare desired vegetables. ie: peel & seed the cucumber, cut broccoli into bite size pieces, cut tomatoes in half, cut desired amount of onion etc.
Add any vegetables you like, raw mushrooms do not work well!
- 3Combine cold pasta with the vegetables. Add the entire bottle of dressing, mixing well. Refrigerate until serving.
- 4NOTE: I have an extra bottle of dressing on hand. I make this the day before the event. If necessary I add more dressing before serving as the pasta absorbs the dressing. I have used thawed frozen peas as well. The colors look great together!