Chicken & Pasta Salad1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 8 oz
- rotini pasta
- chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- red bell pepper, finely chopped
- broccoli, bunch
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 8 oz
- italian dressing
How to Make Chicken & Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, chill in ice water, drain. Blanch broccoli in boiling water, chill in ice water, drain.
- 2Use 1/2 soy sauce to season the chicken, heat oil in no stick pan, brown chicken, and reduce heat and finish cooking.
- 3Slice chicken into 1 inch strips, turn and cut into 1/4 inch pieces, place into bowl with other ingredients except dressing and soy sauce.
- 4Mix remainder of soy sauce into dressing and pour over pasta, chicken, and vegetables. Toss gently and serve immediately.
- 5Note: You might like to leave the pasta, chicken, broccoli unchilled and serve it semi-warm.