Cheese Tortellini Salad At Its Best
3 cfresh snow peas, cut into 1
2 cbroccoli florets
2 1/2 ccherry tomatoes, halved
1 can(s)black olives, drained and halved
8 ozcheese stuffed tortellini
1 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 to 1 croasted red pepper italian salad dressing
How to Make Cheese Tortellini Salad At Its Best
- Drop snow peas into boiling water; boil 1 minute, and remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place broccoli in boiling water; boil 1 minute, and drain.
- Combine peas, broccoli, tomatoes and olives.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, and let cool slightly.
- Combine vegetables, pasta, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese in a large bowl; add salad dressing and toss well.
- Chill several hours before serving. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve with warm french or garlic bread.