Cheese Tortellini Salad At Its Best
- 3 c
- fresh snow peas, cut into 1
- 2 c
- broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 c
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained and halved
- 8 oz
- cheese stuffed tortellini
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 c
- roasted red pepper italian salad dressing
How to Make Cheese Tortellini Salad At Its Best
- 1Drop snow peas into boiling water; boil 1 minute, and remove with a slotted spoon.
- 2Place broccoli in boiling water; boil 1 minute, and drain.
- 3Combine peas, broccoli, tomatoes and olives.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, and let cool slightly.
- 5Combine vegetables, pasta, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese in a large bowl; add salad dressing and toss well.
- 6Chill several hours before serving. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve with warm french or garlic bread.