Broccoli Tortellini Salad
- 14 oz
- package of cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped fresh parsley or (approx. 1 tablespoon dried parsley)
- 6 oz
- jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh basil or (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 c
- prepared italian salad dressing
- 5 - 6
- cherry tomatoes, halved or 3 sliced tomatoes cut into 1/2 or 1/4
- parmesan cheese, sprinkled on top of dish (optional)
How to Make Broccoli Tortellini Salad
- 1Cook tortellini to desired doneness, according to package. Place broccoli in colander and drain the tortellinni over the broccoli. Then rinse with cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- 3Cover and refrigerate between 4-6 hours. (I have prepared this dish and served it within an hour. It can be served at room temperature or cold.)
- 4Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes, mix lightly. If using sliced tomato, just place on top and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese. ENJOY!