Broccoli Tortellini Salad
- 1 pkg
- 14 oz. cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 c
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jar(s)
- (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- green onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp
- chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- italian salad dressing
- cherry tomatoes, halved or 3 sliced tomatoes cut into 1/2 or 1/4
- parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make Broccoli Tortellini Salad
- 1Cook tortellini to desired doneness according to package. Place broccoli in colander and drain the tortellini over the broccoli. Then rinse with cold water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomatoes and the Parmesan cheese.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.( I have prepared this dish and served in within an hour). It can be served warm or cold.)
- 4Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes, mix lightly. If using sliced tomatoes, just place on top.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.