Broccoli, Garlic and Cheese Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- shaped pasta (corkscrew or penne works well)
- 1 bunch
- broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c
- parmesan, freshly grated (or romano or asiago )
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make Broccoli, Garlic and Cheese Pasta
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and boil vigorously for the recommended time. Four minutes before the pasta is done, add broccoli to water.
- 2While pasta a broccoli cook, combine the garlic, olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper in a serving bowl.
- 3Drain the pasta and broccoli and toss with the garlic mixture. Serve immediately.