Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
22 Carbs Per Serving
22.9 Fat Per Serving
23.1 Protein Per Serving
How to Make Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- In a large stock pot, boil the pasta per box directions and strain after cooking.
- While the pasta is boiling, cook the bacon. Allow it to cool and then cut into bits.
- After you have drained the pasta, rinse it with cold water to bring the temperature down. Make sure it's not warm at all or things will get very mushy.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Combine all the ingredients, but leave some cheese and bacon for garnish.
- When ready to serve, top with additional bacon bits, cheese and crispy fried onions.