1•Lightly butter a deep 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
• Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rapid boil.
• Add macaroni and the 1 TB vegetable oil and pich of salt.
• Cook for 7 minutes, or until somewhat tender.
• Drain well, and return to the pot.
• Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt 8 TB of the butter and add truffle oil.
• Stir into macaroni.
2• In a large bowl, combine all of the shredded cheeses.
• To the macaroni, add all BUT 1/2 Cup of shredded cheeses, half and half, the cubed cheese and the eggs, and the seasoned salt and pepper.
3Transfer to the casserole dish, and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
• Dot with remaining 1 TB of the butter.
• Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and bubbly.