How to Make Antipasto Salad
- 1In large bowl, toss together cauliflower, carrots, green pepper and olives.
- 2Cook rotini in large pot of boiling salted water till tender but firm about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water.
Combine oil, vinegar, garlic and sugar, adding salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- 5Pour all but 1/3 cup dressing over salad, tossing to mix, reserve remaining dressing.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Just before serving, taste and readjust seasonings and add remaining dressing if necessary.