3 cheese tortellini chicken pasta Salad
119 oz(1 lb 3 oz)bag three cheese tortellini
112 oz. bag wacky mac veggie spirals(tri colored noodles)
1jar cara mia marinated artichoke hearts
15.75 oz. can california pitted ripe black olives
1medium white onion
1bag fully cooked chicken breast strips(found in the meat dept)or use 2 large fully cooked chicken breast, or 2 large cans of chicken
18 oz. bottle of italian dressing,any brand
1cup fresh grated parmesan cheese or powdered(i use the powdered)
14 oz. can peas
How to Make 3 cheese tortellini chicken pasta Salad
- Get out a LARGE salad bowl. This recipe makes a good amount. Set aside.
- Cook tortellini according to pkg directions and then drain,rinse and chill. Now cook your wacy mac veggie spirals according to pkg directions and then drain and rinse and also chill.
- while the pastas are getting chilled,chop up the onion, olives,and add to your bowl. Drain the artichokes hearts and chop up hearts and add to your bowl.
- If using fully cooked chicken breast strips that come in a bag,follow pkg directions,once heated up,dice the chicken up into bite size pcs and add to the bowl.
- Check your pastas and if chilled enough add to the bowl and mix really good. Now add your peas and salad dressing and parmesan cheese and remix it again and chill overnight. then enjoy as a side or alone as a main meal,its so good!
- Tips:The parmesan cheese and salad dressing add enough flavor but my sons will request i add garlic powder,pepper and italian spices. If my sons want salt they add it later,I dont use salt. I use 1/4th tsp pepper and 1/2 tsps for garlic powder and italian spices. You can adjust the amounts according to your taste,enjoy!