3 cheese tortellini chicken pasta Salad
- 19 oz(1 lb 3 oz)bag three cheese tortellini
- 12 oz. bag wacky mac veggie spirals(tri colored noodles)
- jar cara mia marinated artichoke hearts
- 5.75 oz. can california pitted ripe black olives
- medium white onion
- bag fully cooked chicken breast strips(found in the meat dept)or use 2 large fully cooked chicken breast, or 2 large cans of chicken
- 8 oz. bottle of italian dressing,any brand
- cup fresh grated parmesan cheese or powdered(i use the powdered)
- 4 oz. can peas
How to Make 3 cheese tortellini chicken pasta Salad
- 1Get out a LARGE salad bowl. This recipe makes a good amount. Set aside.
- 2Cook tortellini according to pkg directions and then drain,rinse and chill. Now cook your wacy mac veggie spirals according to pkg directions and then drain and rinse and also chill.
- 3while the pastas are getting chilled,chop up the onion, olives,and add to your bowl. Drain the artichokes hearts and chop up hearts and add to your bowl.
- 4If using fully cooked chicken breast strips that come in a bag,follow pkg directions,once heated up,dice the chicken up into bite size pcs and add to the bowl.
- 5Check your pastas and if chilled enough add to the bowl and mix really good. Now add your peas and salad dressing and parmesan cheese and remix it again and chill overnight. then enjoy as a side or alone as a main meal,its so good!
- 6Tips:The parmesan cheese and salad dressing add enough flavor but my sons will request i add garlic powder,pepper and italian spices. If my sons want salt they add it later,I dont use salt. I use 1/4th tsp pepper and 1/2 tsps for garlic powder and italian spices. You can adjust the amounts according to your taste,enjoy!