White Bean Garden Salad
4 ccooked white beans
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1lemon juice, fresh
·salt and pepper to taste
1 bunchfresh mint
2medium tomatoes ( or about 1 cup cherry tomatoes )
2 Tbspdrained capers (optional )
1/2medium red onion coarsely chopped
8 ozgreek feta crumbled ( the sundried tomato basil is excellent for this dish )
How to Make White Bean Garden Salad
- Place beans in serving dish and toss with oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pretend your planting a garden take a handful of sprouts and place them into the beans as if they grew there, repeat for the fresh mint. ( or you can cut them up as in picture shown above )
- Arrange tomatoes on a separate area on the beans
- place capers in a moun in another area, and red onions in another area.
- Sprinkle with feta around all other items end result should look like a potted garden. Again you can just combine all ingredients though its fun to do this esp for parties.