White Bean Garden Salad
- 4 c
- cooked white beans
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 clove
- lemon juice, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- 1 bunch
- fresh mint
- medium tomatoes ( or about 1 cup cherry tomatoes )
- 2 Tbsp
- drained capers (optional )
- medium red onion coarsely chopped
- 8 oz
- greek feta crumbled ( the sundried tomato basil is excellent for this dish )
How to Make White Bean Garden Salad
- 1Place beans in serving dish and toss with oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2Pretend your planting a garden take a handful of sprouts and place them into the beans as if they grew there, repeat for the fresh mint. ( or you can cut them up as in picture shown above )
- 3Arrange tomatoes on a separate area on the beans
- 4place capers in a moun in another area, and red onions in another area.
- 5Sprinkle with feta around all other items end result should look like a potted garden. Again you can just combine all ingredients though its fun to do this esp for parties.