- large cucumber
- 2 to 3
- med tomatoes
- 1/3 c
- apple viniger, cider vinager, or rice viniger
- 1/3 c
- slash of vegatable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pickled Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 1go to the market, or as i do , go out in the garden, and get the tomatoes, onion and cucumbers. Wash and peel them and dice them up fairly small and put them in a bowl.
- 2mix sugar, viniger ,water ,and splash of vegatable oil, in with vegatables.
- 3salt and pepper to taste. cover and put it in the refridgerator. Stand guard in front of the door for about an hour( the longer it sets in the fridge the better)so your spouse or kids don't get into it. But be careful, my daughter turns into James Bond when she knows it is in the fridge. She is slick
- 4serve it with pinto beans, pasta, or just eat it on crackers, IT GOES WITH ANYTHING.
Don't tell anyone how easy it is , we don;t want them to think that we didn't spend alot of time on it