- 16 oz
- pre-shredded cole slaw mix
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, seeded, diced small
- 1 c
- fresh pineapple, peeled, small diced
- 2-3 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c
- distilled white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sweet Pineapple Slaw Recipe
- 1In a large bowl, mix shredded slaw, red bell pepper, cilantro and pineapple.
- 2Pour dressing over slaw mixture. Toss well to evenly coat. Refigerate for 30 minutes and retoss. Serve and Enjoy.
- 3Note: I used one 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple (well drained) instead of fresh pineapple and only 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro.