Spicy Deviled Egg Salad
My husband loves egg salad, so i'm always on the lookout for a good recipe! This is a really easy recipe with lots of good flavor! Hope you enjoy.
- hard cooked eggs
- 3 Tbsp
- salad dressing or mayo (large tbls)
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 5-7 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh tarragon or dill, chopped
- green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Spicy Deviled Egg Salad
- 1Chop hard cooked eggs to desired texture. Put in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl combine mayo, mustard,garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well.
- 3Pour mayo mixture over the chopped eggs and mix well. Add fresh chopped tarragon or dill, green onions, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- 4Serve on toasted bread with sliced tomatoes and lettuce!
Show 6 Comments & Reviews