This is one great tasting salad that even I like and trust me, I'm not a big salad eater! It's really light and fresh and not too filling before an entree'. This salad can be made as a main course for 2 people by just adding more to 2 plates as opposed to 4 plates. Tweak this to your liking and enduldge!
1. In a blender container, combine all ingredients for pineapple vinaigrette and mix well.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice tortilla into 8 bite-sized chips.
3. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasonings.
4. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, romaine lettuce, onion, and tomato.
2. Add pineapple vinaigrette and mix well.
1. Divide into 4 portions and place on salad plate.
2. Arrange 1 tablespoon each of roasted red pepper and yellow peppers over greens and top with 1 tablespoon mashed avocado.
3. Garnish with tortilla chips.