- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 10 oz
- cool whip
- snickers bars, chopped (trying to refrigerate them might help chopping, but it also made the chocolate fall off the bar)
- granny smith apples, chopped
How to Make Snickers Salad
- 1with a electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 2on low, mix in the powdered sugar. fold in the cool whip.
- 3add chopped snickers bars and chopped apples. fold this in.
- 4it will be all mixed up and no one will ever know there are snickers inside until they take a bite.
- 5serve within 1 day. you can serve this immediately or store in the fridge for a few hours.
- 6it is still yummy the next day, however , it is just a little liquidly.