★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 c
- dash of onion salt and seasoning salt (not much)
- loaf english toasting or sour dough bread
- butter for buttering bread
- pepper to taste
How to Make SHRIMP SALAD SANDWICH
- 1Finely chop shrimp in food processor. Put shrimp in bowl and add eggs, celery and mayonnaise. Mix well and add seasonings. Spread pieces of bread lightly on both sides with butter. Toast one side, turn over and top with shrimp mixture, cover with other slice of toasted bread, which has been toasted on both sides.
- 2The best bread for these sandwiches is English Toasting made by Wal Mart and that is the only place I have found it.