- thompson seedless grapes (green kind) - use as many as you want.
- 1/2 - 1 lb
- shrimp (cooked bay or cocktail shrimp)
- 1/2 - 1
- head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 - 2 c
- miracle whip
How to Make Shrimp & Grape Salad
- 1O.K. This is a tough one so hold on to your hats. Here we go:
Throw some Thompson seedless grapes (green kind) in a bowl - as many as you want.
- 2Add cooked bay shrimp (or cocktail) to grapes (Use as many as you want but she normally uses between 1/2 lb. to 1 lb. of bay shrimp)
- 3Slice 1/2 to 1 head of iceberg lettuce into small strips and add to shrimp and grapes.
- 4Add about 1-1/2 to 2 cups Miracle Whip (or enough until lightly coated).
- 5Chill for 1/2 hour or so and eat.