★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 pkgone bag of coleslaw mix
3 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 1/2 lbsalad shrimp 1/2 # will be 2 cups
2green onions chopped
How to Make Shrimp Coleslaw
- Put the bag of coleslaw mix into a large bowl.
- Mix up the dressing in a separate bowl.
Add the mayonaise, cider vinegar, and sugar. Stir up with a fork.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw mix and stir together until well dressed.
- Rinse shrimp in a strainer with cold water. Drain well, add to coleslaw mix and stir together gently.
- Add chopped green onions if your family likes onions. If not just leave them out.