Shrimp and Crab Salad
Picture will be coming soon to tantalize your taste buds.
- 1 bag(s)
- 12 oz small shrimp cut up small and drained well
- 1 can(s)
- crab (optional) drained well
- cucumber peeled seeds removed & cut up small..
- 1-2 stalk(s)
- celery, cut up fine
- green onions, cut up fine with greens
- fresh mushrooms, ( optional) cut up fine
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (low fat may be used)
- 4 tsp
- sour cream
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- romaine lettuce leaves for number of wraps
- sliced avacado if using or cut up in mix
- flat bread or tortilla for wraps
2. In a bowl, mix Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice and Old Bay seasoning.
(NOTE:) Old Bay is very salty. Increase or decrease depending on your taste. 3. Mix well until all is combined and smooth.
If using Avocado in salad, add now. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly.