Shrimp and Crab Salad
Picture will be coming soon to tantalize your taste buds.
- 1 bag(s)
- 12 oz small shrimp cut up small and drained well
- 1 can(s)
- crab (optional) drained well
- cucumber peeled seeds removed & cut up small..
- 1-2 stalk(s)
- celery, cut up fine
- green onions, cut up fine with greens
- fresh mushrooms, ( optional) cut up fine
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (low fat may be used)
- 4 tsp
- sour cream
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- romaine lettuce leaves for number of wraps
- sliced avacado if using or cut up in mix
- flat bread or tortilla for wraps
How to Make Shrimp and Crab Salad
- 11. cut up all vegetables and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice and Old Bay seasoning.
(NOTE:) Old Bay is very salty. Increase or decrease depending on your taste. 3. Mix well until all is combined and smooth.
If using Avocado in salad, add now. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled thoroughly.
- 2Using flat bread or tortilla, lay a Romaine leaf and sliced Avocado, if using. Spoon on Shrimp and Crab mixture.
- 3May be put into a half of a vegetable also. Slice Avocado in half and fill, remove pit and fill with shrimp mixture. Or cut a tomato, scoop insides out and fill with shrimp mixture. Another way would be on Ritz Crackers. Many variations for serving. Enjoy!