Savory Summer Seafood Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
We love, love, love this recipe too, Donna! This would be the perfect addition to any potluck, luncheon or special occasion on your calendar! The Test Kitchen
1/4 cred bell pepper
1/4 cgreen bell pepper
1/4 cyellow bell pepper
2 tspold bay seasoning
2 tspcelery seed
1 3/4 cmayonnaise
3 pkgimitation king crab meat
1 pkgsmall baby shrimp
2 pkgsplenda sugar substitute
How to Make Savory Summer Seafood Salad
- Finely chop celery,green,red and yellow bell peppers,it is better this way so that each gives just the right amount of taste for the salad
- Chop Imitation crab meat, shrimp also if desired.
- In a large bowl, blend together the salad ingredients, with the old bay and celery seed.
- Then add the crab meat and shrimp to the bowl, toss with your hand, add the mayonnaise..do not add to much or salad will be runny.
- After mixing all the ingredients together, add the sugar packets. this is done to help with the acidity of the bell peppers and the old bay seasoning.
- Refrigerate for about an half hour to an hour just to chill that salad before serving.
- With this salad you can let your imagination go where it may, you can add just about anything to this easy recipe. It is all in the taste buds of the preparer