Pickled Cabbage Salad
- cabbage head (3-5 pounds)
- green bell pepper seeded and sliced very thin
- small onions
- 2 c
- white sugar
- 1 c
- oil ( you can cut this down if you want )
- 1 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- celery salt
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pickled Cabbage Salad
- 1Chop and mix together the cabbage,pepper, and onions.
- 2After bring to a boil the oil, vinegar, celery salt, and salt and pepper to a hard boil, then add sugar.
- 3Pour over the vegetables while sauce is very hot.
- 4Put in a airtight container and refrigerate for 36 hours.
- 5Do NOT use metal, either lid or container as it will rust. Keeps for up to 4 weeks