Pickled Cabbage Salad
1cabbage head (3-5 pounds)
1green bell pepper seeded and sliced very thin
2 cwhite sugar
1 coil ( you can cut this down if you want )
1 capple cider vinegar
2 Tbspcelery salt
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pickled Cabbage Salad
- Chop and mix together the cabbage,pepper, and onions.
- After bring to a boil the oil, vinegar, celery salt, and salt and pepper to a hard boil, then add sugar.
- Pour over the vegetables while sauce is very hot.
- Put in a airtight container and refrigerate for 36 hours.
- Do NOT use metal, either lid or container as it will rust. Keeps for up to 4 weeks