Pennsylvania Dutch Red Beet Eggs
How to Make Pennsylvania Dutch Red Beet Eggs
- Boil your 2 cartons of eggs to hard boil w/ salt then immediately put them in very cold water for easy peel.
Peel eggs put to side.
- In Large container with a lid add the Red Beet Juice from can first (Hold the beets out first). When all the juice is in add 1 cup of Vinegar and add sugar slowly to taste. *It should not taste too sweet or too vinegary. An even amount to taste. *YOU WILL KNOW
- When its mixed well...Add some Beets then Eggs, Beets then Eggs until all is covered with beets n juice.
- Let it set for 24 hours in the Refrigerator so it will soak into the eggs...Then enjoy!
- You can make them into Deviled eggs, or cut in halves or just the whole eggs with the beets all around. Like I said...IF YOU LOVE BEETS YOU WILL GO CRAZY OVER THESE.